lift holes?

This is a discussion on lift holes? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; can some one tell me exactly where and what size the ngine lift holes are there on my daughters 2004 ...

lift holes?

can some one tell me exactly where and what size the ngine lift holes are there on my daughters 2004 wrx. 2.oL? I am pulling the motor for a rebuild and haven't got ther yet. a pic(close up) would be nice but an explanation would surfice.
    thanks!
    Last edited by WRXgirl; 02-20-2010 at 04:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXgirl View Post
    can some one tell me exactly where and what size the ngine lift holes are there on my daughters 2004 wrx. 2.oL? I am pulling the motor for a rebuild and haven't got ther yet. a pic(close up) would be nice but an explanation would surfice.
    thanks!
    Should be able to find it in the FSM: Impreza Manuals | ken-gilbert.com
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Quote Originally Posted by WRXgirl View Post
    thanks!
    We keep the AC compressor bracket attached to the engine and stick a bolt through there and through the chain, the one lift eyelit is on the Passanger side back by the bellhousing so obviously we attach the chain there also...