where do you go to get tuned?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on where do you go to get tuned? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; where do you guys go to get tuned? how are your experiences with them im saving up for a pro ...

where do you go to get tuned?

where do you guys go to get tuned?
    how are your experiences with them

im saving up for a pro tune at efi logics heard great stuff about them
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Colin McRae
    "If in doubt, flat out." - Colin McRae
    Hawk-eye Alliance #999 06 0bp STi stage 2

"one of those newfangled 4 door 4WD rally car things from Japan that can launch a car from a dead stop like it was shot from a cannon" - unknown

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You might want to post this in the regional forums for better response to shops closer to your location. I personally do my own tuning but there are also shops that tune remotely. Depends on what your looking for. Some people only want local dynotunes.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

thought this would be good place for everyone on the forums to post for everyone to be able to reference to when looking to get there cars tuned
    basically list of your favorite tuners and location
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Colin McRae
    "If in doubt, flat out." - Colin McRae
    Hawk-eye Alliance #999 06 0bp STi stage 2

"one of those newfangled 4 door 4WD rally car things from Japan that can launch a car from a dead stop like it was shot from a cannon" - unknown

I Support ClubWRX
    StageI: custom road tune (Dom @ MPS)
    StageII: Internet/e-mail road tune (testes1010)
    StageII with other goodies: custom road/dyno tune (Dom @ MPS)

I've been happy with all three of my tunes. I'll be stepping up to a larger turbo soon enough, and I think I'm going to try a shop out in Buffalo (Innovative Tuning) - nothing against the previous people who've tuned my car, but I've been impressed with the vehicles Mike has tuned.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.