Windshield wiper motor problems!! help!

This is a discussion on Windshield wiper motor problems!! help! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; my driver side wiper is messed up, and i dont know what to do. it is tightened onto the motor, ...

Windshield wiper motor problems!! help!

my driver side wiper is messed up, and i dont know what to do. it is tightened onto the motor, but the motor is real loose. like it moves up and down, so where the wiper ends up on the side of the windshield is always different. its recently been hitting the pillar and put a nasty little scratch in it. does anyone have this problem of know how to fix it? Also I looked through the tutorial section, know where to find a tutorial to replace windshield wiper motors? Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jakkal256 View Post
    my driver side wiper is messed up, and i dont know what to do. it is tightened onto the motor, but the motor is real loose. like it moves up and down, so where the wiper ends up on the side of the windshield is always different. its recently been hitting the pillar and put a nasty little scratch in it. does anyone have this problem of know how to fix it? Also I looked through the tutorial section, know where to find a tutorial to replace windshield wiper motors? Thanks!!
    You have a warranty, take it to the dealer