New STI. A quart low after 3000mi road trip - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New STI. A quart low after 3000mi road trip within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I had an issue of Car and Driver that I read an article about a simalar issue. I posted a ...

I had an issue of Car and Driver that I read an article about a simalar issue. I posted a link below that may confirm what you were talking about.

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Long-Term Road Test Wrap-Up - Auto Reviews - Car and Driver
    Stock '09 WRX

"Your job gives you authority. Your behaviour gives you respect"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

work from home online

Thanks to the net there are now alot of opportunities to work online from home
    using your pc/laptop. The hardest part of working from home on the Internet is being able to find a
    genuine, real job. 99 percent of all 'work from home jobs' are scams, or will involve doing something
    illegal. This is why the methods discussed on this website will be tried and tested by us, and we can
    guarantee fully that you can make money online working from home using these methods.

for more information how you can work form home check out the site below:

work online from home
    work from home
    work from home online
    Last edited by sndrsndvz; 05-02-2010 at 03:52 AM.
    work online from home , work from home , work from home online

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.