Windshield washer nozzle

This is a discussion on Windshield washer nozzle within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; not sure what one may call them, but im talking about the nozzles on the hood that spray the washer ...

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX

Windshield washer nozzle

not sure what one may call them, but im talking about the nozzles on the hood that spray the washer fluid. I have never even looked at them closely, i have a cf hood, when the weather is warmer they spray up higher, and when it is colder they spray more on the windshield. Is there a way to move these around? I have a 03. Are they held on with rubber and how can i move them downward?
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know in some of the Subarus they are slightly adjustable to a certain point....look extremely closely at them some of them are tiny tiny ball sockets which allow a slight bit of adjustment...you can stick a t-pin or something in there and see if you can move them...You do have washer fluid in there and not just water right? I was just thinking perhaps when its colder they freeze up a tad and it changes the spray pattern...

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoEatr View Post
    I know in some of the Subarus they are slightly adjustable to a certain point....look extremely closely at them some of them are tiny tiny ball sockets which allow a slight bit of adjustment...you can stick a t-pin or something in there and see if you can move them...You do have washer fluid in there and not just water right? I was just thinking perhaps when its colder they freeze up a tad and it changes the spray pattern...
    i dont have water in them, i have peak -20 or something like that.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Quote Originally Posted by yamaha_rider619 View Post
    i dont have water in them, i have peak -20 or something like that.

Yeah I would def. try adjusting them a tad...I know some of them are adjustable...