Injectors and Internals cleaning?

This is a discussion on Injectors and Internals cleaning? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just wondering if anyone knows a good way to clean injectors and the internals? I have seafoamed my car before ...

Injectors and Internals cleaning?

Just wondering if anyone knows a good way to clean injectors and the internals? I have seafoamed my car before and I dont really like to do that... so does anyone have some advice? I'm thinkin go to the dealership and get their injector cleaning and top end service... has anyone had any good luck with this? Any help will be appreciaited!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

isnt the dealers top end and injector cleaner pretty pricey? I would think its about the same as sea foam though... After all its administered the same and has the same end product...
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

Quote Originally Posted by Boris22 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows a good way to clean injectors and the internals? I have seafoamed my car before and I dont really like to do that... so does anyone have some advice? I'm thinkin go to the dealership and get their injector cleaning and top end service... has anyone had any good luck with this? Any help will be appreciaited!
    I would choose seafoam over the dealers "injector/top end cleaner" any day...I have used both on my Legacy and did them a couple days apart...I actually noticed a difference from the seafoam after I did the "injector cleaning"... Its much cheaper and in my opinion much much better with the seafoam....

I Support ClubWRX
    Seafoam for engine internals

Deatschwerks for injector cleaning:
    Deatschwerks
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC