Help PlZ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help PlZ within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok this should be something easy.... Just being kinda lazy on my part because i don't feel Like putting alot ...

Help PlZ

Ok this should be something easy.... Just being kinda lazy on my part because i don't feel Like putting alot of effort in to it.

But what goes here? I am missing something...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help me.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    are you circling the yellow piece? or behind it.

The yellow piece is for your hood prop. (would still be there even if upgraded to hood struts)

As for behind it, i didnt think anything was there but if you are missing something im assuming its because of your fmic
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Where did you put the coolant overflow reservoir?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    ugh...the yellow hook holds your hood prop which in the picture is holding up your hood. If thats not what you were referring too, maybe snap a better photo man.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    The yellow piece is for your hood prop. (would still be there even if upgraded to hood struts)
    I think that's what he's looking for as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Where did you put the coolant overflow reservoir?
    Wow, sharp eye. I didn't even see that (or rather, not see that).
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Pactin View Post
    Wow, sharp eye. I didn't even see that (or rather, not see that).
    The reservoir commonly is in the way of an intercooler pipe for a front mount conversion.

(BTW it looks like a Subaru battery on a bugeye car -- if so the car may have very little use, or the battery was replaced with a Subaru unit?).
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    My 03 had a subaru unit, but it only had 63,000 on it when I sold it. It was on its last year of warranty when I sold the car too..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Coolant overflow reservoir! Yes there is a tank missing. i didn't build this car. I kind of just got ahold of somebodys problem.... But i am going with the top mount intercooler. so im going to find another Coolant overflow reservoir and put it in.

Thanks for the help guys.

I Support ClubWRX
    If the car is not running an open system at this point then there is a different reservoir installed somewhere. Does the line from the rad cap near the turbo go to nowhere?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.