New Subaru Service Manuals - Download Links for Free

This is a discussion on New Subaru Service Manuals - Download Links for Free within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The survey asks for personal info so not good because then you will be bombarded with spam so only a ...

I Support ClubWRX
    The survey asks for personal info so not good because then you will be bombarded with spam so only a complete dumb-ass would fill it out. Of course bogus info still unlocks the the page with the manuals... But then it is practically impossible to download with out joining the pay service.

This is dangerously close to spam. Especially considering you just joined the club, posted four times right away (as if just so you could then post links) and then you post this crap. I will give you the opportunity to explain you actions but if you do not respond within 24 hours and/or if your explanation is considered insufficient... you will be banned and all evidence of your existence on the club with be erased.

Have a nice day.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    oh and Happy New Year
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!