Check Engine Light - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Check Engine Light within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by zax I think the problem is that OP does not have a way to check the CEL ...

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I think the problem is that OP does not have a way to check the CEL code... otherwise I think he/she would have posted it here...
    i would have posted had i had a scanner... but to my delight, i start the car up last night to go to work and no CEL light! rode fine all the way to work and back this mornin. stopped at autozone just for the hell of it and told em what was up and they said something could have just gotten wet, no worries. if it happens again bring it in.

relieved i am

side note - how many people that arent mechanics have OBD scanners in their cars? seems like a good idea, but a good one isnt cheap..... just an idea for the next time this happens
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby3 View Post

side note - how many people that arent mechanics have OBD scanners in their cars? seems like a good idea, but a good one isnt cheap..... just an idea for the next time this happens
    I bought one off Ebay for $45. A simple Actron OBDII scanner that can get internet upgrades for the firmware. I keep it in my car mostly for my friends,co-workers and home use as I have a PSI3 single DIN auto analyzer in my car.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12