2007 wrx hesitates from 200rpm thru 4000rpm

This is a discussion on 2007 wrx hesitates from 200rpm thru 4000rpm within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just noticed that my wrx hesitates between 2000 & 3000 rpm. its bone stock but i always use premium ...

2007 wrx hesitates from 200rpm thru 4000rpm

i just noticed that my wrx hesitates between 2000 & 3000 rpm. its bone stock but i always use premium gas which is 93 or 94 around here i use 93 could that be the problem and it started doing last night when i revved it all the way to 6 grand in the snow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MexWrx07 View Post
    i just noticed that my wrx hesitates between 2000 & 3000 rpm. its bone stock but i always use premium gas which is 93 or 94 around here i use 93 could that be the problem and it started doing last night when i revved it all the way to 6 grand in the snow.
    I have an 07 as well.. stock as they come. and I'm having the same issue. when i'm getting on the gass it's almost like the engine is lurking or lunging.. trying to accelerate but is lagging out. i'm thinking maybe it's an egnition problem?? Anyone have any ideas?