Blinker problem

This is a discussion on Blinker problem within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; 08 wrx 50k Blinker is flashing like its out in the cab but all of the bulbs are in working ...

Blinker problem

08 wrx

Blinker is flashing like its out in the cab but all of the bulbs are in working order.

Tried a search and came up short.

Btw, I hate electrical stuff because I suck at it.

Thanks!
    Rich
    -Stink-Eye Mob #51-
    08' SEDAN
    SPT CAT BACK

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What do you mean its blinking like its out...like its blinking fast? I would check your parking lights and all other exterior lights as well as your turn signals again ( make sure they are all as bright as there supposed to be)...sometimes one of the filaments will break..Ive seen this cause weird problems before...I know you wouldn't think from a simple broken filament...

All the lights were in working order when I first posted.

I went to napa and bought a front and rear blinker bulb. Replaced the rear, didn't fix it. Went to replace the front and noticed that I had to take the battery out. Did that, got the bulb out, realized that napa gave me the wrong bulb for the front. The bulb looked fine though. Put everything back and now it works fine. I think disconnecting the battery may have cleared up my issue but time will tell. Who knows...

Thanks for your input!
    -Stink-Eye Mob #51-
    08' SEDAN
    SPT CAT BACK