2007 STI - Quick Question - Spark Plugs

This is a discussion on 2007 STI - Quick Question - Spark Plugs within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; sup guys just a quick question - i'm changing out the plug on my 07 sti and was just wondering ...

2007 STI - Quick Question - Spark Plugs

sup guys just a quick question - i'm changing out the plug on my 07 sti and was just wondering what your guy's recommendations were on plugs. OEM? Bosch have something good? I run a few psi over normal stock boost safely for some time now, so I know they definitely could use a change. Thanks in advance for any help guys. Oh and anyone know how many ft lbs they should be torqued to? Normally I don't worry about exact torque when working on other cars, but on mine I'm pretty picky =). thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If your close to stock I would stick with the stock heat range and the stock NGK's...Ive heard some people use the rule of thumb as to where every 100 HP increase over stock you should decrease 1 heat range..Personally I think there are to many other things to take into account...Subarus are also touchy with certain aftermarket componants..one of them being ignition parts..So again I would stick with stock...