60K mile Service

This is a discussion on 60K mile Service within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys i just bought a 02 wagon with 63K miles on it and part of the reason theyre selling ...

60K mile Service

hey guys i just bought a 02 wagon with 63K miles on it and part of the reason theyre selling it is cuz they dont wanna pay for the maintence, and frankly neither do i

my question is whats included in the 60K maintance and which parts can i do myself. and even if the mechanics are willing to knock off the price if they have to do less work.

from my understanding this is what needs to be done but i know ive missed somethings as im reading this off the top of my head

oil+filter
    air filter
    diff. fluid
    pwr steer fluid
    brake fluid
    tire rotation

acc. belt?
    clean injectors/valves?
    spark plugs?

i ask this cuz looking at the maitance records that came with the car they changed the pwr steering fluid bout 10k ago so i figure i dont need to this right away

i dont really know alot about working on cars but im really eager to learn and not afraid to get my hands dirty

any help/refrences is much apreciated thanx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements