Issues with front end... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Issues with front end... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 4cyturbowrx ... My car is lowered on S techs. This is your problem. Horrible springs that drop ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cyturbowrx View Post
    ... My car is lowered on S techs.
    This is your problem. Horrible springs that drop the car way to much for any strut to handle. You no longer have any travel in your suspension.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Recomend a replacement spring donkey.... I was thinking of getting new spring as i am already opening it up... I'll need new tires next summer for the summer rims.. I want to do this right.

Also something i may not have mentioned..check all your sway bar endlinks...Ive seen/heard before when those little joints on the link develop any kind of play it sounds like the car is going to fall apart...lol..

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cyturbowrx View Post
    Recomend a replacement spring donkey.... I was thinking of getting new spring as i am already opening it up... I'll need new tires next summer for the summer rims.. I want to do this right.
    The "H-Techs" actually are not bad. Swift,Epic,Prodrive are all good choices. Also as far as the noise,check your control arm as well. Sometimes re torquing the bolts helps.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12