What would you do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on What would you do? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by xsnapshot What I'm wondering is, how are there not more people with this problem? People that have ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xsnapshot View Post

What I'm wondering is, how are there not more people with this problem? People that have installed larger fuel injectors and are now having issues with cranking because of the excess fuel. What are you doing now Donkey? With the larger fuel injectors? I'm guessing you've been able to modify the cranking pulsewidth in RR to account for it?
    Yup!
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So the Cobb forums are FAIL lol. I posted up my problem and you want to know what Cobb said?

"E85 can be hard to start....get a block warmer". WTF!

And some "helpful" ideas from another forum member there:

Forum member- "Maybe your coolant temperature sensor is going out? There are two, one for the ECU and one for your gauge. That could be making it hard for you to start!"

Ugh....why do i always encounter so much fail lol! Looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and just get RR. Whats stupid is they have released these tables for the EVO's version of AccessTUNER, but not for the Subarus. DUMB!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12