I have a 2009 WRX and installed the factory shock sensor on Sunday...come out to the car tonight and the battery is dead. Could it be the shock sensor? I hooked it up but it isn't activated yet so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. The only other possibility is that I left an interior light on but won't they automatically shut off like most other newer cars?
This is really annoying...thieves broke into my other car so it is in the shop getting an airbag and now the WRX is acting up? I have bad luck.
Update: It's a mystery. Got a jump from AAA last night and it held charge overnight.