sunroof stuck open

This is a discussion on sunroof stuck open within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; it was a nice out today, which it hasn't been in some time here so i opened the sunroof on ...

sunroof stuck open

it was a nice out today, which it hasn't been in some time here so i opened the sunroof on the way to the gym only to find that when i arrived it didn't really want to close. it didn't do anything at first so i pushed the close switch a few more times and it went to where it always stops like 1/3 of the way closed but would go no further so i opened it all the way again to try over and now she is wide open and refuses to budge. any one ever have this happen before?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok, so it just closed. i went out to move it because i figured i would just drive the jeep to work tonight and it worked just fine. anyway, if anyone knows anything about it i would love some info. i searched around and didn't find anything so i am guessing it isn't that common.