help me!!

This is a discussion on help me!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; tonight while driving whenever i came to a stop the ABS light came on and all the other lights and ...

help me!!

tonight while driving whenever i came to a stop the ABS light came on and all the other lights and radio inside my car turned off and it seemed like my car died but it kicked right back up when i started moving again. this is very weird and has never happened before also when i tried stopping it seemed like my brakes locked up and i was skidding to stop. i wasnt going fast at all or anything and i have no clue what the problem is/ help please

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm, that is weird.

I moved this to troubleshooting so hopefully you will get some better help.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    My money is on an electrical issue but in any case park the car till you sort it as it doesn't seem like the type of thing one ought to be driving around. Check the main ground to the battery, check the brakes, and check the charging system, I guess?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.