EJ25 short block work

This is a discussion on EJ25 short block work within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Wondering what i would be in for if useing a new ej25 short block on my wrx....

EJ25 short block work

Wondering what i would be in for if useing a new ej25 short block on my wrx.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Not sure what you're asking for here.

Are you intending to use just the block and use your EJ20 heads, or do you have a EJ255 equiped WRX?

Year of your car is pertinent information in threads like this. If you have a pre '06 WRX, you'll be looking into a hybrid build (if you intend to re-use your heads) and will want to consult one of the many threads on that subject here and on other forums.

Thanks for the reply dude was in a war with myself if to go with hybrid. In the end i ordered a rebuilt ej20 with forged parts. Gotta give a shout out to Outfront motors for the fast rebuilder

Thanks for the reply dude was in a war with myself if to go with hybrid. In the end i ordered a rebuilt ej20 with forged parts. Gotta give a shout out to Outfront motors for the fast rebuilder