P0031

This is a discussion on P0031 within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got this in the moring driving to work the car runs fine. But it is says on my ap ...

P0031

I got this in the moring driving to work the car runs fine. But it is says on my ap hat it is the H025 Heater control circuit low (Bank 1 sensor 1). Was wondering how fast i need to fix it and what it acctualy is.. Thanks.
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's your primary O2 sensor I believe. It's the most important of the two since AFR's are affected by it.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

were is it located by my up pipe is itimportant to fix fast or can i hold off a week or so
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

Not sure on your model year. Should be upstream from your primary cat on your up-pipe or exhaust manifold.

You can drive on it, but expect fuel mileage and performance to be poor. The computer goes into limp mode and fuel delivery will fall back to some default (safe) setting.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Quote Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
    Not sure on your model year. Should be upstream from your primary cat on your up-pipe or exhaust manifold.

You can drive on it, but expect fuel mileage and performance to be poor. The computer goes into limp mode and fuel delivery will fall back to some default (safe) setting.
    Thanks for the info man I dont not have any cats on my up pipe or my tbe. Its all open. I have a 04 wrx so i dont know guees send it to the subie dealer..
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

cj, you know we will be close to the dealership tomorrow. We could always swing the meet by there to answer your question.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    cj, you know we will be close to the dealership tomorrow. We could always swing the meet by there to answer your question.
    Ed sometimes i think ur a genious
    Blobeye Syndicate #004