2002 WRX Fog Light Bulb Replacement
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Fog Light Bulb Replacement within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ANybody know a good website to order 02 bug eye fog light Bulb replacements?...

2002 WRX Fog Light Bulb Replacement

ANybody know a good website to order 02 bug eye fog light Bulb replacements?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It's a common H3 bulb available at any local auto parts store. For something more performance oriented contact Daniel Stern, but the design and utility of the stock fog lamps make it IMO pointless to play around with bulb outputs -- you might look into an amber bulb if that interests you though.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Registered User Thecabindweller's Avatar
    when changeing your fog light bulbs be careful, 3 screws snapped that hold the lights in the bumber when i changed mine. i had to drill them out and get new screws to hold them in...looks and works like it should it was just a hassle.

I see your a fellow bug eye owner, yah I am having a hell of a time getting the fog lights installed...the previous owner cut up the inside and around the housing for some reason...no idea why, and the brackets are missing as well.., so he just handed me the fog lights in a bag and put mesh covers on over the hollow fog light housings...so what iam thinking is...not to buy a bumper right now..just buy the brackets...install the fog lights, and put the mesh cover over the lights...therefore you don't see the plastic housing cut outs as much...its a temporary fix..until i find a decent WRB bumper replacement.

eBay is a good place to get cheap bulbs or your local auto parts store. When I changed mine I jacked the car up and went from underneath my car because the screws were all rusted and wouldn't budge. It's a little tricky but with some patience it can be done from the underside.
    07 WRX STi Stock - my new baby
    02 WRX 225 hp 222 tq - Not at Fault Accident TOTALED

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.