General Maintenance - Timing belt, water pump, etc.

This is a discussion on General Maintenance - Timing belt, water pump, etc. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey all, I am a new member of this site. I got an '02 WRX at the start of June. ...

General Maintenance - Timing belt, water pump, etc.

Hey all,

I am a new member of this site. I got an '02 WRX at the start of June. As far as my memory is concerned, the mileage is 154000 (kilometres, im from Canada)

I brought it in for a tune up this morning, and they called me a few hours later with what needs to be fixed replaced. This is what they told me:

Timing belt/tensioner/pulleys etc.
    Water Pump
    Crank shaft seals
    Cam Shaft seal
    spark plugs
    parking brake shoe

My question is where do you guys buy your parts online? I have looked at Oakos.com, and found some spark plugs and the timing belt, but thats it. I managed to find some different water pumps at various sites. My main concern is paying too much for parts through the shop, rather than finding all the parts I need online, which is what I would rather do.

If anyone could point me in the direction of some good sites for tensioners/pulleys/water pumps/seals/parking brake shoes, that would help alot.

Thanks,

Curtis

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks.