02 wrx misfires and runs rich - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 02 wrx misfires and runs rich within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; may be if you spent less time cheating on your gf and spending moeny on your dam stupid car and ...

Registered User Angeleyess4u2nv's Avatar

Lightbulb stupid ass

may be if you spent less time cheating on your gf and spending moeny on your dam stupid car and focus more on taking care of your daughter you wouldnt have such bad luck with your ****en car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any news?

Dang, she's pissed.

Anywho, I've been having the same issue. What did you find out after they did the jobby to your ECU?

well i decided to skip my appt i insted ordered a tactrix cable and dl the latist rom version from scoobypedia and looking thru it via ecu flash as we speak im also working on an accessport like interface thru my windows based smart phone but wont get to that till monday i decided to go this route because 1. i dispise csr reps at my local subaru dealership especally when they find out its an 02 they give me that fish eye like why havent u traded it in yet lol 2. build my own access port/have my own scanner on hand in the future and 3. im kinda of a hands on kinda guy and if i can do something myself with in my budget i will and plus if a reflash isnt the solultion for the problem then ill have the tools to diag that in the future but if u guys have any more suggestions please feel free to reply.

LOL GF pwnt.

i hope you get it sorted out man. i just got my bug eye and im just doing maintenance to keep her going as a DD. shes got 161k on the odo. i dont think the plugs have ever been changed. where did you pick up the plugs and coil packs?

well first what area do u live in second if the last owner nvr chaged the plugs you probally have to change the timeing belt etc i would get it checked out deeper just so u know what you need and u get your matanance finished in 1st shot now the answer to ur question is...pep boys thats where i got my plugs and coil packs

well i just reflashed my ecu took it for a test drive so far so good sounds better too just gotta wait for my sensors to cycle then ill know for sure but the phyiscal changes i noticed right away better acceration seem to use less gas and just feels smoother all around and btw it took me all of 15 mins once i got home from work and set up my laptop in my car im gonna start working on smart phone access port on my weekend aka monday but yeah ill repost when i have another update

Registered User Angeleyess4u2nv's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Angeleyess4u2nv View Post
    may be if you spent less time cheating on your gf and spending moeny on your dam stupid car and focus more on taking care of your daughter you wouldnt have such bad luck with your ****en car

wtf... ??? is that towards me?

tom you know its towards your dumb ass nice to see that you so called tell me you have no money but you have money to fix your dumb car knowing your daughter needs clothes a high chair a new car seat stuff like that and yes if your reading this its towards tombomb77 he has a kid that he doesn't care about

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeleyess4u2nv View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Angeleyess4u2nv View Post

wtf... ??? is that towards me?

tom you know its towards your dumb ass nice to see that you so called tell me you have no money but you have money to fix your dumb car knowing your daughter needs clothes a high chair a new car seat stuff like that and yes if your reading this its towards tombomb77 he has a kid that he doesn't care about
    bringing personal problems on a forum = totally mature. this is a thread about problems he's having with his car, not problems he's having with his WAPCE gf.

please take this elsewhere.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

anywho everything is so far so good except my po171 which is a lean issue which is eather my short ram intake turbo inlet or a vacum leak or just need to tune for it .....and i just discovered a flat tire... oh jezz it nvr stops lol
    Last edited by tombomb77; 10-08-2009 at 04:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12