So the rex is with me this semester. Found a garage that was very inexpensive and only a few blocks away from my place. Only problem is it's a decently old structure, so it obviously isn't going to be varmint tight. So I'm looking for some tips or tips on keeping them out.
Right now the only things I'm planning on doing are:
- Relocate the lock on the door so it at least closes all the way.
- Put some adhesive foam or something the seal up the bottom of the door.
- Get a decent car cover for dust protection.
- Seal up exhaust and intake.
- Moth ball and desiccant pack in the interior.
Any other ideas? Any recommendations on a car cover?