02 Possible Coolant Leak?

This is a discussion on 02 Possible Coolant Leak? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yesterday I noticed my coolant reservoir was almost dry and it normally remains somewhere in between the Full and Low ...

Question 02 Possible Coolant Leak?

Yesterday I noticed my coolant reservoir was almost dry and it normally remains somewhere in between the Full and Low marks. I filled it back up a little over the Full mark yesterday and after driving to work this morning it's almost completely empty again.

I haven't seen any coolant leaking on the engine or ground. My radiator was replaced a couple years ago. Does this sound like an abnormal variation in the coolant level?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes. If you cannot find the leak have the system pressure tested.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.