engine coolant temperture sensor

This is a discussion on engine coolant temperture sensor within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi i have 1994 subaru impreza turbo (import) can any1 tell me where the engine coolant temperature switch is located ...

engine coolant temperture sensor

hi i have 1994 subaru impreza turbo (import) can any1 tell me where the engine coolant temperature switch is located on the engine please

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I could be wrong here but i kind of doubt it..lol...Like pretty much every USDM Subaru as far back as 1990 the ECT is located on the crossover pipe under the intake manifold....What exactly is the problem your having?

the other week i was out in car and the check engine light came on just around corner from my house, so got it home and went out next day to check it struggled to start and when it did was missing, and the fan was runnin constant as soon as i turn the key the fan kicks in, check auto data and the engine coolant temp switch came up in the problems its havin,

Just curious..Thats honestly prob. where I would start also... Good luck!