Defective Kartboy Exhaust Hangers or someone wanted to ruin my day?

This is a discussion on Defective Kartboy Exhaust Hangers or someone wanted to ruin my day? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I wake up to the picture below. I had to go to autopart store to buy some bushings just ...

Defective Kartboy Exhaust Hangers or someone wanted to ruin my day?

So I wake up to the picture below.

I had to go to autopart store to buy some bushings just so I can drive the car temporarily until I can order some new bushings. After about 2 hours of dremeling bigger holes to fit on the exhaust hangers I finally was able to install them.

My question: Were these defective exhaust hangers (I have had them over 3 years) and they finally gave way? Or one of them could have been shot leading to eventually the others giving way.

Or was it just my bad luck and someone in the neighborhood (a lot of theft recently in this neighborhood) just wanted to ruin my day and just kicked down my exhaust?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo2.jpg   photo.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looks like someone wanted to ruin your day if all of them went out like that haha.

Ya someone was just ****ing with ya.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne