Hmm...jerking...hesitation..not sure

This is a discussion on Hmm...jerking...hesitation..not sure within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I noticed ever since I put the STI turbo on my car it's almost like my car doesn't like ...

Hmm...jerking...hesitation..not sure

So I noticed ever since I put the STI turbo on my car it's almost like my car doesn't like to go slow. I notice when I tend to accelerate slow in the lower gears sometime my car likes to jerk alot...is this just normal drivetrain backlash or could I possibly have a broken pressure plate or something like that?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

describe "jerk"...like a neck snapping jerk or the kind of jerk that is felt when you let off the clutch a little to far?.... How many miles are on the car? Im assuming your hitting target boost? You are tuned right? Any odd noises or smells or anything associated with this "jerk"?

Quote Originally Posted by EvoEatr View Post
    describe "jerk"...like a neck snapping jerk or the kind of jerk that is felt when you let off the clutch a little to far?.... How many miles are on the car? Im assuming your hitting target boost? You are tuned right? Any odd noises or smells or anything associated with this "jerk"?
    Its not a neck snapping jerk....It's hard to describe...it would be like letting on and off the gas in first gear...thats what it feels like only im not letting off the gas...I will be honest...I put some lucas transmission additive in yesterday and I haven't felt it since...so I am not sure what the cause is...but it seemed to have went away for the time being.

Yes I am hitting target boost and I am tuned and there are no odd noises or smells.....I think it's just normal drivetrain backlash that lots of people describe they feel!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide