Well, as I'm quite new to the forums, please excuse any newbie type questions.

Anyway, the last couple of days after my car has been sitting for a while (several hours), I've notice a slight "grinding/pop" sound when shifting from 1st to 2nd. This typically only occurs once and after the car has been going for a bit I don't hear or at least notice it anymore. Also, I'd like to mention that I've really only noticed it after being in reverse prior to putting it in 1st gear, either pulling out of the garage or a parking spot.

Anyway, the car is bone stock and only has 320 miles on it, but I want to be sure its not something to be concerned about. Perhaps I'm acting like a hypocondriac, but I'd rather be attentive then little a potential problem progress into a larger one. I don't really think its my driving, but I've not had a manual for a couple years. My previous manual car was an S2000, and I never excessively wore out a clutch or anything like that.

I called the dealer and based on what I described they want to take a look, which obviously pleases me, but at less then 500 miles having a grinding sound doesn't. Any thoughts or ideas you may have are plenty welcome.

Thanks and Enjoy your weekends!