Attn. All STi Owners

This is a discussion on Attn. All STi Owners within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; need some quick suggestions! my clutch is going out on my 2006 STi and was wondering what's the best clutch ...

Attn. All STi Owners

need some quick suggestions! my clutch is going out on my 2006 STi and was wondering what's the best clutch to get and why? thanks a millie!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    what are your mods? if youre stock or close to stock, the OEM clutch is usually recommended

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

i just have a greddy bov, spt exhaust, k&n filter. so not much crazy modification going on just yet. i was recommended a stage 3 clutch aftermarket.. ummmmm help me out here

I Support ClubWRX
    Stage 3? Uuuhh..no. Daily driving would become unbearable. Maybe a stage 1. Both Spec and the upgraded STi clutch will work fine.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

i don't use it as my daily driver. i probably drive it 1000 a year if that. and do some street racing every now and then.

Exedy Twin Disc Carbon race clutch... Personally If I was in your situation I would go with an OEM replacement..Unless of course your thinking of extensive power mods in the future...

hahaha i want to preserve the sexiness and mileage on my STi. I want to be in mid-life crisis and still be able to play with the STi... anybody else have any other suggestions?