What kind of hp could I expect with the following mods? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on What kind of hp could I expect with the following mods? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by umopp correct, btw i already read the thing about not buying cars with mods but i know ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by umopp
    correct, btw i already read the thing about not buying cars with mods but i know a bunch of people that can verify that the car was very well taken care of and for the price i can't find anything better, it is being sold for 15.5k with 64k miles and a clean title with no accidents
    1) SSQV is an awful valve
    2) Older HKS DPs are the worst aftermarket ones on the market (other than the Oakos shorty)

There was no mention of proper engine management to utilize the modifications the previous owner has done to the car.

I'd pass ...

Quote Originally Posted by umopp
    show me where someone asked this exact same question with the same exact mods listed, if there isnt one then be quiet.
    With the exception of his slight over-exaggeration of your final #s, Donkey's advice was good.

Go on the PPB section of Nasioc and look at dyno plots for StageII STi's. That will give you a pretty good estimation of the #s you'll put down. Dyno #s vary from shop to shop, and from day to day at the same shop. There is no answer.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha this is funny lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12