Need some Help w/Turbo Hose - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Need some Help w/Turbo Hose within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey sinister do you think you could PM me a link to the 06 WRX tech manual? I tried looking ...

hey sinister do you think you could PM me a link to the 06 WRX tech manual? I tried looking for it on the net with no luck.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdik View Post
    hey sinister do you think you could PM me a link to the 06 WRX tech manual? I tried looking for it on the net with no luck.
    Send a PM with your email to my account, and I'll email it to you tomorrow. It's on a diff computer.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I've been waiting for weeks to call someone a dipstick jk jk.

You've been on a lot today bro... Off from work?

Yeah where never open Sundays...I also have a pretty cool work schedule I work 4 10 hour days so every week i have a 3 day weekend....dont mean to get off topic to far here..lol..but I do like this site also..Subarus are my life...I love it!...lol..HBU...You know the internet has been around for so long but I still find it amazing that i can talk to a guy 2000 miles away like where standing next to each other..lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12