he-he-he-he-hesitation

This is a discussion on he-he-he-he-hesitation within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Poked around quite a few threads on here and NASIOC, thought I would make it official. My 02 sedan with ...

he-he-he-he-hesitation

Poked around quite a few threads on here and NASIOC, thought I would make it official. My 02 sedan with 150K suddenly started to stutter and hesitate. I was driving with cruise on the highway ~70mph, went up a hill and the engine started sputtering to keep speed. Took it off cruise and got back into city driving. Seems to go through 1st ok, 2nd and third really hesitate and shudder on acceleration. It seems like the hesitation is mostly low-RPM, once i get higher or into boost it seems to smooth out a bit, but it's still shakey. I have a carchip which I pulled the CELs last night - P0032 and P0136.

Most conventional wisdom on here seems to suggest replacing the from o2/AF sensor. Where should I go (online) to get one? Couldn't find on subaruparts.com
    Congressional Lobbyist for the Bugeye Mafia

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Front
    22629AA012 Sensor Ay Exh Temp
    Rear
    22690AA501 Sensor Ay Oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by car_cursed View Post
    Front
    22629AA012 Sensor Ay Exh Temp
    Rear