very strange sound coming from front suspension

This is a discussion on very strange sound coming from front suspension within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Recently I've acquired a new sound. It sounds like a coke can rolling across the front cross member. I checked ...

very strange sound coming from front suspension

Recently I've acquired a new sound.

It sounds like a coke can rolling across the front cross member. I checked for tools I may have forgotten under the hood. I've also checked for loose bolts that may have worked their way out and could have been rolling across the undertray. Was wondering what you guys thought.
    Cobb Accessport v1 stage 2 93 map, Nitto Invo Tires, Sti Front and Perrin Rear Sways, Rota Torque Wheels, APS Exhaust 3.5" turbo back. Catless TurboXS Up pipe, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake lines, Hawk HPS Brake Pads, Paranoid Fabrications Cowl Braces, Group-N Tophats, Group-N Trans and Engine Mount, Tokico Dspec w/ Rce Black springs

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check your CV boots? sounds like you need a new one there is nothing really under there that could come losse unless you were working on the strut or in that area