It happened again or something happened.......

This is a discussion on It happened again or something happened....... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I get back from vacation to find my nice bugeye full of pollen and yes a couple of dents in ...

It happened again or something happened.......

I get back from vacation to find my nice bugeye full of pollen and yes a couple of dents in the front driverside fender......... I got an est of anyhwere 1100(out of pocket) to 1300(with insurance) Guys i am getting sick of putting out money in just cars in general...... I just bought DTR exhaust off of him.. Two weeks ago i put new struts on..... I have two accidents in the last 6 months both not my fault. ONe a guy pulled in front of me (three cars invovled) another was a deer coming home from work....... I have no clue what it was parked in the same spot as always... I was gone for a week on vaca to MIAMI (had a great time) My dedcu is 500..... Or should i just wait to pay for it out of pocket.... I have good insurance through Nationwide.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] This was the good looking guy on the beach drinking JUST SODA........

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

That really sucks. I hate inconsiderate people.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

man..I feel bad for ya...This is what the 2nd or 3rd time?...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Damn dude, that sucks! Where did you leave her parked?

Is there a garage or parking lot where you can store your baby next time you go out of town? Maybe a friend's house or relative's?

And thanks for that last picture.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cyturbowrx View Post
    another was a deer coming home from work.......
    I'm just curious how you knew the deer was coming home from work.

lol Yes i was coming home from work and the deer got in my way sorry........ Well i park my car at my rents house.... They have been their for 18 years and never had a problem.... We do have a drive but my twin brother was resealing the driving while i was gone (since the nice weather was coming) No one in my familly can drive my car...... I just have no luck....... #1 reason for me not to get a new car......

Might be cheaper to buy a new/used fender and have it painted. Just a thought.
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

Quote Originally Posted by svynx View Post
    Might be cheaper to buy a new/used fender and have it painted. Just a thought.
    +1

When the deer hit my car (he was on his way to the bar, not home) i just bought a fender from the local stealership and had it painted at another place. Total was around $700 for fender, mirror, bumper, all painted; the key here is that I installed it myself. I say go and get a quote for the parts/paint only and see what the price is; it's not super hard to replace the fender, I promise!

Just for reference, I've recently had another part painted for someone, and the price was around $200, so I'm guessing for your situation $400 is a fair guess for a fender/paint, cheaper if you hit up the parts yard.