It happened again or something happened.......
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on It happened again or something happened....... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I get back from vacation to find my nice bugeye full of pollen and yes a couple of dents in ...

It happened again or something happened.......

I get back from vacation to find my nice bugeye full of pollen and yes a couple of dents in the front driverside fender......... I got an est of anyhwere 1100(out of pocket) to 1300(with insurance) Guys i am getting sick of putting out money in just cars in general...... I just bought DTR exhaust off of him.. Two weeks ago i put new struts on..... I have two accidents in the last 6 months both not my fault. ONe a guy pulled in front of me (three cars invovled) another was a deer coming home from work....... I have no clue what it was parked in the same spot as always... I was gone for a week on vaca to MIAMI (had a great time) My dedcu is 500..... Or should i just wait to pay for it out of pocket.... I have good insurance through Nationwide.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] This was the good looking guy on the beach drinking JUST SODA........

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

That really sucks. I hate inconsiderate people.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

man..I feel bad for ya...This is what the 2nd or 3rd time?...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Damn dude, that sucks! Where did you leave her parked?

Is there a garage or parking lot where you can store your baby next time you go out of town? Maybe a friend's house or relative's?

And thanks for that last picture.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cyturbowrx View Post
    another was a deer coming home from work.......
    I'm just curious how you knew the deer was coming home from work.

lol Yes i was coming home from work and the deer got in my way sorry........ Well i park my car at my rents house.... They have been their for 18 years and never had a problem.... We do have a drive but my twin brother was resealing the driving while i was gone (since the nice weather was coming) No one in my familly can drive my car...... I just have no luck....... #1 reason for me not to get a new car......

Might be cheaper to buy a new/used fender and have it painted. Just a thought.
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

Quote Originally Posted by svynx View Post
    Might be cheaper to buy a new/used fender and have it painted. Just a thought.
    +1

When the deer hit my car (he was on his way to the bar, not home) i just bought a fender from the local stealership and had it painted at another place. Total was around $700 for fender, mirror, bumper, all painted; the key here is that I installed it myself. I say go and get a quote for the parts/paint only and see what the price is; it's not super hard to replace the fender, I promise!

Just for reference, I've recently had another part painted for someone, and the price was around $200, so I'm guessing for your situation $400 is a fair guess for a fender/paint, cheaper if you hit up the parts yard.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.