Engine is acting funny!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Engine is acting funny!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by mycologist Just call the dealer. Nevermind - I found it, but it was listed in the strangest ...

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Just call the dealer.
    Nevermind - I found it, but it was listed in the strangest area of Body Collision parts... lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Me-Yellow-Bug-I View Post
    Couple weeks ago i changed out the radiator. Now in the morning when i start my car. It idels high around 2200 rpms and then boggs down to where is sounds like it wants to die. Then repeats the same thing over and over. Its boggs when driving cold, have to rev up higher so it actually goes. But when is at normal driving temp. It drives like normal. Any ideas?????
    Just a simple question for ya mate, these wrx's are proned for getting air bubbles in the radiators and stuff, when ya change **** like that your meant to sit the engine above the dash (on ramps or parked on a hill) then run it or leave it over night so the air bubbles can escape.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL69ER View Post
    Just a simple question for ya mate, these wrx's are proned for getting air bubbles in the radiators and stuff, when ya change **** like that your meant to sit the engine above the dash (on ramps or parked on a hill) then run it or leave it over night so the air bubbles can escape.

or just burp the coolant system when you do the radiator install after you refill the coolant?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    or just burp the coolant system when you do the radiator install after you refill the coolant?
    Yeah well they tried that to mine but it nver worked man. had to leave it over night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12