acessport v1

This is a discussion on acessport v1 within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; after installing my acessport and blow off valve, im olny putting out 8 psi. i shoudl be atleast pushing 14.5-15 ...

acessport v1

after installing my acessport and blow off valve, im olny putting out 8 psi. i shoudl be atleast pushing 14.5-15 with my chip. Any recommendations? Advise?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by brandon rago View Post
    after installing my acessport and blow off valve, im olny putting out 8 psi. i shoudl be atleast pushing 14.5-15 with my chip. Any recommendations? Advise?
    sell you BOV and buy a stock BPV. it might not help your boost but your car will run smoother. there is no need to have a blowoff valve on your car. check your boost line for leaks
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    well, what year do you have?

what stage map did you use?

what mods to you have aside from the BOV?

like the above poster said.. get rid of the BOV and follow the map notes to a T

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    well, what year do you have?

what stage map did you use?

what mods to you have aside from the BOV?

like the above poster said.. get rid of the BOV and follow the map notes to a T
    +1 and what boost where you hitting before the AP and what gear are you taking max boost readings in?My guess is you bought a car that was either premodded or modded and changed back to stock wrong.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

i have an 04 WRX, Stage 1 accessport v.1. JDM cat back exhaust, type h BOV, Cobb SF intake. I was in third when i getting my boost readings at 7.8-8 psi. Not noticing any leaks either... What pso should i be putting out? I thought the stock WRX was at 12 psi, and with the chip at max 15 psi. Should i try an adjust the actuator arm?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon rago View Post
    Should i try an adjust the actuator arm?
    No. There are litterally hundreds of threads on this forum about low boost problems. Either the restrictor pill is missing in the vacuum line,the BCS is dirty/clogged/malfunctioning or the ECU is unhappy.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S