Well after 7 weeks of being victimized by a drunk driver (no injuries besides the car thankfully) I finally have my car back. I was hit on the front passenger side head on after he ran a turn signal.
I already picked up my car on Thursday, but I have to take it back Wednesday to pick up one of the fog light covers they ordered and so they could repaint my hood which they scratched there even though they were trying to say it was there from before (but I have pics to prove it wasn't).
I have a running list of things for them to address, but I wanted to know if anyone can give me feedback/suggestions as to what may be wrong so that I can explain it to the shop a little bit better.
1. Alignment/Steering wheel - No brainer here, but the steering wheel is not centered when the car is going straight.
2. Brakes - Whenever I am slowing down, or if I brake somewhat abruptly, there is a buzzing or humming noise (hard to explain) coming from the area of impact. Any ideas?
3. Transmission - Once again, when I slow down, especially if I am downshifting or in neutral, I can feel and hear a clunking from the shift knob. Ideas? Bushings related? (I have kartboy front/rear bushings)
4. Suspension - Somewhat related to 3 I guess, but whenever I go over bumps I hear or clunk coming from the rear (sounds the same as in 3 but comes from the rear instead)
5. Buzzer Chirp from keyless entry - It is not disabled becuase I already followed directions from keyfob, so I am thinking either the buzzer went dead or the is a wiring issue since they replaced the wiring harness in the car.
Sorry the the lengthy post, but I rather keep all problems in one post. Thanks for the help.