another weird rattling sound..... from the trunk
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on another weird rattling sound..... from the trunk within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yes, this is my first rattle with the car. i noticed it for the first time last night around 11:30 ...

another weird rattling sound..... from the trunk

Yes, this is my first rattle with the car. i noticed it for the first time last night around 11:30 pm as i was leaving for work. if i had more time and it was light out i would have looked into it a bit further but i had to get to work. its coming from the drivers side of the trunk. i didnt notice it when i gave it some gas, but at idle the rattle is noticeable in the cabin. when i popped the trunk and removed the plastic door to access the factory jack, the rattle became even more noticeable. anyone have any idea what this could be? im going to go inspect it right now as the car is warm from me just returning from work. if i find anything out i will update, with pictures if necessary.
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no worries, just a loose air vent. i had the passway from the back seat to the trunk open to accommodate my hockey sticks and i guess with that closed you cant hear it. no problems here
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.