having some trouble!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on having some trouble! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Okay i have a 2002 wrx. its an automatic (i know lame) and i have about 117,000miles on it. i ...

having some trouble!

Okay i have a 2002 wrx. its an automatic (i know lame) and i have about 117,000miles on it. i have added some aftermarket parts but im have a problem with the throttle. today when driving at about 70 to 75 i floored it and it started acting like it was getting power and then not. like a wavy acceleration. its hard to explain....kind of like i was geting power, no power, power, no power, power, no power. it has done this before to just wondering what you guys might think it is. i have not got a tune yet and i think that might fix it but wana know what you think. this is what i have added on my car performance wise. new 3" turbo back exhaust, un-equal length headers, up pipe, perrin lightend crank pulley, aem short ram intake.

also from a stop if i floor it some times when it shifts into 2nd the car feels like it looses all power and almost dies and the at oil temp light starts to flash?

please help
    Last edited by abhold87; 02-20-2009 at 12:43 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my first question to you is, is your car tuned at all?
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

No I don't even have a reflash. I was planning on having Matt do a tune. I'm hoping that is just my problem causing it

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.