klunk
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on klunk within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; today while running errands i noticed everytime i turned right, i heard a loud klunk or grinding under my car. ...

klunk

today while running errands i noticed everytime i turned right, i heard a loud klunk or grinding under my car. now, i think it could be a ball joint. (previous car had one go out) other than that im not sure what else it could be so if anyone has any other ideas what i should look for or listen for or other parts that could be worn or shot plz let me know.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump,

i am pretty sure its the ball jont just wanted some other ideas just in case i was wrong.

im assuming the noise/clunk is in the front. have you checked out the front end yet.

no, im gonna go over to my friends on friday, he has a heated shop. I just went to Walmart 5min ago and when i turned left in the parking lot i think i also had either a tire rub or a grinding on the passenger side, but the klunk is on the driver side so im gonna be under my baby for quite a while this weekend.

just got back from my friends and my driver side end link on the sway bar is broke and my passenger wheel bearing is shot. (YAY!!!)

if anyone has a good website that has stock or aftermarket end links and wheel bearings for a good price let me know.

Thanks much.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.