CEL lights

This is a discussion on CEL lights within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i'm new to the wrx and have a question for u all.. i have a 08 wrx and this morning ...

CEL lights

i'm new to the wrx and have a question for u all.. i have a 08 wrx and this morning i started it up and i have a check engine light with flashing cruise light and my VDC light is on (meaning its not active) and wont turn off when i hit the button. It hasnt been driven in about 5 days and the weather here has been pretty cold with a blizzard and 2 feet of snow in the last couple of days and temp's regularly in the negatives. its got 4100 miles on it. is this more than likely the sensors acting up because of the temperature or maybe something else? i dont live close enough to just take it to autozone and get it checked with an OBD II sensor.. any ideas would be appreciated... thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If is pretty new, I would take it straight to the dealer. It wouldn't hurt to make sure the gas cap in on tight.