P0244 Help!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on P0244 Help! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I Have An 04 sti, i have almost 130,000 miles on it. I was driving home with my bike on ...

P0244 Help!

I Have An 04 sti, i have almost 130,000 miles on it. I was driving home with my bike on the roof rack and some punk kid thought his monte carlo was fast. so i waited a little while for him to get ahead of me then got on it, i left the car in 6th gear cause i knew there was no need to down shift, just as i am about to pass him at 120mph i got fuel cut and the cel came on. i run an HKS EVC, my car puts out .12mpa which is about 17.5 psi. i got the p0244 code from my modis. Untill last week i ran a stock intake, and a prodrive exhaust catless, i upgraded to a blitz nur spec r and a perrin short ram. my car has never thrown a cel no matter how hard i push it, but in the past week on top of this code i also got a lean bank 1 post catalyst code. Also Ever since i got the car when you get on the car on the highway, but don't smash the throttle just roll it, my bov which is stock opens and closes rapidly until the rpm's get up higher.

Whats The Deal?? Can Someone help me out?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    prob b/c its cold outside, denser air.

Thank You I Hope Its That Simple I Cant Have People Thinking they have beaten me you know?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.