Interrior window fog.

This is a discussion on Interrior window fog. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello, I'm not sure bout other subaru's , but mine seems to have a trouble defog inside of the car ...

Interrior window fog.

Hello,
    I'm not sure bout other subaru's , but mine seems to have a trouble defog inside of the car windows(driver , passenger ect)
    I did set the heat high but still the windows get ice freeze inside ,
    making winter driving dangerous .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've found the same thing...and the most obnoxious part is that the defroster/defogger wont even get that fog off for me. It will clear the windshield, but the others just stay foggy. doesn't bother me too much, but I assume it might have something to do with the frameless windows?

I would suspect you guys have the air vent system on recirculating, or AC not coming on when you put it on full defrost, or both. You could also try keeping rear windows down a crack, 1/8" to help air movement out of the cab and keep humidity down that way.
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...

I'll try just that to see if that works.