snow accident - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on snow accident within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 302@12psi When you get the car fixed...find an empty parking lot and learn how to drive this ...

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    When you get the car fixed...find an empty parking lot and learn how to drive this car in poor conditions.

Oddly enough...if the speeds werent really high staying in the throttle and steering probably would have served you better.
    i have been in empty lots b4, for fun, and idk normally i can control it, but this time the back end went way to far out, and thats when i lost it and hit the curb
    RIP- Integra
    DD- WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty2Fly View Post
    i have been in empty lots b4, for fun, and idk normally i can control it, but this time the back end went way to far out, and thats when i lost it and hit the curb
    Something something either lifted or hit the brakes something something.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

lets hope its just that. i hit a curb going about 35...cost me almost two grand. si your rim bent? sway bar links are cheap anyway. Let me know what your dealer tells you
    God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance

I Support ClubWRX
    I have to ask, why would anybody have suspension damage fixed at a dealer? It is the most expensive option out there.

Quote Originally Posted by msedillo View Post
    lets hope its just that. i hit a curb going about 35...cost me almost two grand. si your rim bent? sway bar links are cheap anyway. Let me know what your dealer tells you
    that sucks, surprisingly my rim is not bent, which i was happy when i saw that, and i know my sway bar link is messed up, and ok cool thanks i should find out later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    I have to ask, why would anybody have suspension damage fixed at a dealer? It is the most expensive option out there.
    ummm i dont have an answer to that question, my reason is b/c my mom sells cars at a honda dealership, and one of her co-workers is friends with one of the guys kinda high up at the suby dealership, but i would have to agree with u. my mom just doesnt trust anything thats not at a dealership.
    RIP- Integra
    DD- WRX

Wow, so your mommy is handling the problem for you? And you can't control your car at 20 mph in the snow. Is this a joke?

just kidding everybody...I know ty. But that doesnt mean i believe he didnt let off the throttle and brake

I live on a horse farm (100+ acres), and when it snows, I'm going to have a field day and pretend my WRX is my four wheeler just to learn how it will probably handle.

Sucks about the car though man. Hope it all works out ok. On the other hand it could be great depending on how your girlfriend took the whole situation ;D
    Evos make eight pound six ounce baby jesus cry...

vintage '02 bug eyes died in clifton VA *tear*

08 WRB WRX is now ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXretrarded View Post
    I live on a horse farm (100+ acres), and when it snows, I'm going to have a field day and pretend my WRX is my four wheeler just to learn how it will probably handle.

Sucks about the car though man. Hope it all works out ok. On the other hand it could be great depending on how your girlfriend took the whole situation ;D
    ah thats awesome, have fun with that
    and yeah thanks, um what about my gf, that confused me haha
    RIP- Integra
    DD- WRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12