WRX Doest not start

This is a discussion on WRX Doest not start within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Howdy, I have a K REG Japanese import WRX that cranks over but does not start. I have changed fuel ...

WRX Doest not start

Howdy,
    I have a K REG Japanese import WRX that cranks over but does not start. I have changed fuel pump, ECU and also getting a spark and getting air. Anything else you can suggest it could be?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how many miles are on the car? any mods? what year? lets see..if your sure you have spark,fuel and air than maybe....clogged fuel filter?, cam/crank sensor?, are the timing marks on is the t-belt ok?....is it a normal crank? fast crank? slow crank?

Did this start happening before or after you changed the fuel pump? What one did you use (stock or Walbro?)

my friend just said..

"just tell him to roll it down a hill drop the clutch and go WOT."

Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

It just suddenly cut out and would not start again. Found fuel pump was not pumping fuel so changed it with another stock pump and getting fuel this time but still no start. Seems like a normal crank, only mods is a turbo timer and piggyback superchip. Car is a K REG 1992. Checked timing belt and seems to line up correctly. I am baffled as it is getting fuel, air, and spark but not firing. Diff ECU not worked either. I thought that if it was crank/cam sensor it would fire but just run lumpy?
    Cheers

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Check for injector pulse.

I Support ClubWRX
    Super chip piggyback could be not outputting a signal or fried. I have had it happen with piggyback units before. You can try removing it and seeing if it will fire.

Also check all your fuel pump and injector relays.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE