Recommended Service Schedule for a 02 WRX

This is a discussion on Recommended Service Schedule for a 02 WRX within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys I got this car a few weeks ago, I want to have it service at the dealer....does anybody ...

Recommended Service Schedule for a 02 WRX

hey guys I got this car a few weeks ago, I want to have it service at the dealer....does anybody know what is the recommended service schedule for a 2002 wrx? the car has 64.000 miles on it......thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The recommended service depends on who is recommending the service and how much money they think might change hands.

The required service is set by the manufacturer and is listed in the owner's manual. If your car did not come with a manual, buy one or look online at Subaru's site for the info.

At 60,000 the car Subaru lists all fluids, all filters, spark plugs, coolant (for that year car; it's changed now since the formulation is now different), wheels rotated, brakes checked, steering checked, suspension checked, all lines (fuel/brake/vacuum) checked.

See owner's manual.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

DUB

Excellent!!!!!!......thanks guys