fog lights on my bugeye...vertical or horizontal!

This is a discussion on fog lights on my bugeye...vertical or horizontal! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys.....I got a 02 wrx a few weeks ago and for some reason the fog lights shine vertical instead ...

fog lights on my bugeye...vertical or horizontal!

hey guys.....I got a 02 wrx a few weeks ago and for some reason the fog lights shine vertical instead of horizontal.......when its dark it's looks like two long vertical lines all the way up, I'm not sure if they are like this or if there is something wrong?
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's wrong. You should fix them to avoid annoying other drivers. As a plus, they will be much more useful to you in the fog. Remove the entire fog lights and rotate them 90 degrees. Should be pretty easy.

Also, welcome to the club!

Later, T.J.
    Last edited by T.J.; 11-16-2008 at 12:10 PM.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

I definitely keep them off to avoid annoying other drivers, I will be taking them off tomorrow, I know it's only three screws so it should be easy...................thanks T.J.

I was able to make it work, the left and the right were actually swap.....thanks again

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by sudaka View Post
    I was able to make it work, the left and the right were actually swap.....thanks again
    well done....