Ohhh deeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ohhh deeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I hit one just over three years ago . This is a bad time of year. Best of luck with ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I hit one just over three years ago. This is a bad time of year. Best of luck with the fix up.

The deer I hit scampered away - and probably died later. Not sure I would have liked seeing it dead like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd111 View Post
    I hate seeing threads like this

Sorry dude.
    + a bunch.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Since there's no need to start another thread for this:

Philadelphia must not like us Jeff

I'll get a better pic when the sun comes up. I was actually quite lucky...there were 3 that ran in front of me. I hit one straight on, one with the front driver side. Making a right hand curve around in a place I've seen them before so I was only going 35mph. "Two feet in" when I saw them let me hit the deer at around 5mph. First went into oncoming traffic and was immediately ran over, the middle deer dropped and must have run (but really hit), and the third ran into the passenger side of my car.

I can tell hood, grill, maybe bumper, and headlight from looking in the dark...find out Wednesday when I take it to a certified Geico place (that happens to be a Lotus dealer )

Boy was that a new experience
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DeerVsWRX.jpg  
    Last edited by falconflyer912; 11-17-2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: removed pic from text since attached pics show

I hit one 2 years ago, all fixed now. Going about 110 km/h when it ran out in front of me. Drove home after...the subie is built like a tank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1195.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.