where to find 2009 WRX Maintenance and Service manual

This is a discussion on where to find 2009 WRX Maintenance and Service manual within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i am this >< close to pulling the trigger on an 09 wrx. i was wondering if anyone knew where ...

where to find 2009 WRX Maintenance and Service manual

i am this >< close to pulling the trigger on an 09 wrx. i was wondering if anyone knew where to get or download the service manual for the 09 wrx? thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    https://my.subaru.com/login/login.jsp

once signed up, on the left side you'll be able to open your maintenance and owner manuals

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

found links on the techinfo.com page. damn $450 for the whole service manual. anyone got a .pdf? my honda and acura service manuals for only $110
    Last edited by vactor; 11-15-2008 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vactor View Post
    found links on the techinfo.com page. damn $450 for the whole service manual. anyone got a .pdf? my honda and acura service manuals for only $110
    woah, 450?! I guess they changed the engine, they had to come up with a whole new manual? That's ridiculous though. Yeah, my Acura manual was only like 75 bucks.. I'm going to ask at the dealership if they have a beat up one that they're looking to replace, maybe they'll sell me that. But I figure the 2009 is so new that the manuals arent old enough yet :-\